- If you make a payment by Credit/Debit Card, the charge will show on your statement as DPS Executive Cars Ltd.
- Car parking charges that are necessarily incurred in order to fulfil a booking will be charged at cost.
- Any variations to the journey that involves extra time or mileage may be subject to additional charges.
- If a booking is cancelled within 1 hour of the requested pick-up time we reserve the right to make full charge for the journey. If, however, the pick-up location necessitates the car being despatched more than an hour before the pick-up time, we again reserve the right to make full charge for the journey.
- If the passenger does not appear and make contact with our driver at the booked time and the designated pick-up point, we reserve the right to make full charge for the journey.
- Our bookings cancellation policy reflects the availability of the vehicles in our fleet. Upon acceptance of your booking we reserve the availability of the vehicle for you and subsequently refuse all other bookings for that vehicle at that time and on that date.
Terms & Conditions:
- DPS Executive Cars Ltd will endeavour to ensure vehicle(s) arrive at the time and place requested. However, we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances beyond our control, such as mechanical failure, traffic jams, traffic accidents or extreme weather conditions and can therefore not accept responsibility for any consequential loss.
- The Driver will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Client, in which case Payment clause 3. may apply.
- Unless specified at the time of booking, we may not automatically be able to accommodate additional pick-ups or drop-offs for any journey, although every effort will be made to meet such requirement.
- If our driver is asked to wait either at the beginning or during a journey, waiting time is chargeable at our current standard rate.
- Airport collections: unless special arrangements are requested, 45 minutes waiting time will be allowed from the time the flight has landed, thereafter waiting charges will apply at our current standard rate.
- Non-airport collections: Except for a 10 minute ‘grace’ period waiting charges will apply from the booked time, at our current standard rate.
- DPS Executive Cars Ltd maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to our vehicles to anyone who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or whose behaviour poses a threat to the safety of the driver, the vehicle or other passengers within the vehicle. We further reserve the right to terminate any journey due to unreasonable or improper behaviour by any passenger.
- If special cleaning of any vehicle is required because it has been left in an unreasonable state by a passenger/client, we reserve the right to charge the cost of cleaning to that passenger/client.
- We reserve the right to substitute any vehicle or chauffeur/driver.
- Our credit terms are 30 days from the date of invoice unless previously agreed otherwise.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions affects the Client’s’ statutory rights.
- Bookings for our chauffeur services must be made in advance.
- Clients must advise us at the time of booking of any pets accompanying you in our vehicles, including guide dogs.